badge

Monday 26 September 2016

Learning the ART OF LIVING

Short story of happiness at no cost


It was around 1.30 pm. I was travelling to office from client location in a local train.
Was standing near the door,I saw an middle aged eunuch begging money from passengers(Quite common in Mumbai).

Hardly saw anyone giving her money.

After begging from all the passengers , she came near the door as she want wanted to go to other compartment at next station.She looked hungry.I thought may be she was begging for having food.

I looked at her and asked her "aapka khana hua?"(You had food??)

For some moment she was surprised and then replied "nahi.kyu?"(No.why?)

Me - "Mere pass tiffin hai. khaogay kya?? me dusra kuch khalunga badme "
( I have tiffin. will you eat ?? I will eat something else later).

She(with a broad smile and spark on her face) - Nhi beta. tum kha lo. Me khalungi badme.(No son, You eat your tiffin .I will have my lunch later).

Now Train was about to reach next station.

I was finding my wallet in my bag to give her money.

She said - Nhi beta,kuch nhi chaiye aapse .God bless you. You are very nice(pulled my cheek) ,smiled and got down at station.

Her smile and compliment was surely the moment of happiness for me:)

Purpose of the story .............







No comments:

Post a Comment