badge

Thursday 8 September 2016

First sight love-It still happens

Waiting for  train to reach office for an early morning  review.
while I was constantly looking for train to arrive, saw a beautiful girl just stepping down from bridge to platform.
Eyes were following her,brain was freazed.
I asked to myself "How can she travel in local train??"
"Was she the most beautiful I have seen in my life??"


"Yessssssssss " was the loud answer from all the senses..


Now the train arrived but I wanted to see that face for some more time.


Both got into train...but my mind was still there..I stood near the door and whenever train halted at any station ..I was looking at her compartment just to check where she gets down.(just out of curiosity)nothing else.




Whole day I was just thinking about her ...and finally before going to bed I decided to see her again that means I have to wake up 2 hours early


Nxt morning I rushed to station..nervous and excited..


and stood at the place where I can get into that  compartment of train which is next to hers..as she used to travel in ladies compartment and we are not allowed to go there:(




It was around 8am and train was going to arrive in 2 mins..Thoughts of not seeing that face again was running in my mind just few seconds before train arrived,I saw her running down the steps to catch the train.


I wanted to see her everyday now...so everyday I used to wait for her at platform..i was mad I guess.


This continued for couple of weeks.This was routine..


"My day started waking up early to get her one glimpse and ended up hoping to get her glimpse  next day"


Couple of weeks later, one day it has been over 15 mins but train didn't arrive .Both were at the platform waiting for train.

 "hey do you have any idea why trains are running late today..did you hear any announcement when it will arrive"?? she asked me





This was my expression ,reaction and answer to her.To my rescue ,train arrived.

From the next day, we started smiling every time we look at each other.(atleast once in a day.)

I Knew I am in next stage now..

"My day started waking up early to see her smiling face and ended up hoping to see her smile  next day"

This smile thing was routine for one week now.

After that for two days due to some other important work I couldnt go early.
I missed her smile badly.

Third day when I reached platform, she was already there.We smiled as usual.

She asked in sign language ."what happened??You didn't come yesterday??"

It took a while for me to understand.I looked back just to confirm that the question was for me.


My answer again was the same thing




 
But this time she was confused.
May be she thought I was dumb.


I was worried about what she might think about me because of weird expression.


Next day she planned something I never dreamed it would happen.


as usual I was at platform waiting for her to come.
after 15mins ,I thought she was late today
It was over an  hour waiting but she didn't arrive.
I thought may be because of my stupid reaction she might have got pissed and caught some other train or from other compartment.




bUT why I don't know I still wanted to wait as I had some feeling that she would come.


It was over 2 hours now and I had to leave for office .
I Started thinking may be I should have done that ,done this but now I wont e able to see her again.Totally sad I was..cursing my introvertness.
Train arrived and  I looked around one last time and started walking towards train.


there was a hand on my shoulder from behind ...I looked behind and Voilaa




It was HER.........I was stunned and I could literally hear my hearbeats..I was scared.but my expressions again were












But this time  She smiled and  hugged.




That was moments of heaven for me on earth...




She then placed a white paper in my hand and started walking.


I opened it to find her name and number and had wriiten


"Because of you,i am late and I am not going to office today,You owe me a coffee now":)


I really couldn't  absorb so many things happeningaround. I had to pinch myself to feel it was just real and happening.






Later I msged her and we had coffee and I shared all these stupid things and now after one month, I can say


"My day starts waking up early to meet her, talk to her  and ends hoping to meet her next day"


and it same from her side too..






Later I came to know that She was just standing there in opposite platform from 8am to just check me what I do and she was so so impressed...hahahahhaahah


Present day , I would describe my  story as








Life is strange………Destiny decides everything and happy with it.


when we met, she told a fact that after initial few days she realised that I was there only for her as she saw my company id card once and she asked about the office timings from one of her friends working there.






No comments:

Post a Comment